Old February 5th 04, 10:49 PM
Kandice Seeber

Default Huge Update on the Links List (is this OT? AD?)

Sooz and I have added quite a bit to the links list in the last week or so.
A couple of new categories have been added (Kits and Artisans:Beadweaving)
and the Instructions and Tutorials category has grown a ton. There is now a
link to the International Bead Store Index on the first page as well. The
list is now 6 whopping pages long - and more is coming! I also have added
an easy-to-follow table of contents on the first page, that has links to
each individual section. So, if you're in need of a bead reference, or just
want to treat yourself to eye candy, hop on over. And since we worked so
hard, I would love it if you all could vote for the page (the buttons are on
the first page of the list). I am low on both of the voting pages, so the
boost will really help! And send Sooz some Peeps! She totally deserves
them.

Here is a copy of the table of contents, so you have an idea of what's
there. You have to go to the page to get the links, though.

http://www.lampwork.net/soozlinkslist.html

Page 1, ARTISANS: Beadweavers
Page 1, ARTISANS: Jewelry and More
Page 2, ARTISANS: Lampwork