Old October 17th 04, 04:16 AM
theys

Default linen napkin use?

Hi, I've been lurking for quite a while but I now have a question for
all of you great quilters out there. Today at an auction I bought a
box full of linen napkins, at least 50 of the things, about 6 or so of
each color/design. I'd like to do something quilty with them and
wondered if anyone has used linen for blocks??? Or do you have any
other sugestion for using these???? I got them for $1. I also bought
two boxes of quilt supplies with numerous pattern books and fabric and
swatches in them, each for $2. I think I did quite well, although I
definitely don't need to add to my stash, heehee. Thanks for any help
on the napkins. Kathy