Old September 6th 03, 02:41 AM
Lee S. Billings

Default Inventory

Keeping track of all the little sterling charms, and making a list so I can
track what sells in the future -- up to now I really haven't done much but make
'em up and put 'em out. Thank ghod I buy from a fairly limited subset of
categories -- all my silver pretty much falls into 4 groups: non-Christian
religion, fantasy/SF, strange critters, and miscellaneous. It's going to take
the rest of today and most of tomorrow to get it all sorted out.

By the end of the year, I'll have to do the same thing with all my raw
materials. Oy -- this is NOT going to be fun. I'm not the sort of
highly-organized person who keeps track of this sort of thing without thinking,
and it's going to be largely "guess-as-guess-can" about what I paid for some of
that stuff.

Tink, can you send me the info about that software we discussed? Thanks!

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at http://www.rubylane.com/shops/starcat
"Only the powers of evil claim that doing good is boring."