Old June 24th 09, 12:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default So - what are you stitching

On 6/23/09 9:35 PM, in article
, "Nancy"
wrote:

On Jun 23, 6:30?pm, NDJoan wrote:
On Jun 23, 7:50?am, Nancy wrote:

I've spent my time cleaning up the yard and the
basement after 4 inches of rain in less than 6 hours
made quite a mess. ?

Ooo, I don't envy you! ?At least you were fairly lucky. ?Make sure you
let everything dry completely! ?I'll be sending good thoughts your
way.....

Joan

Thanks.
Fortunately only a box of old college textbooks, some rags,
and the concrete floor (my parents never finished the
basement) were the only things to get really wet. I should
have thrown out those textbooks years ago. So next
garbage day....out they go.

Nancy in Pgh, City of Champions

I wish there was a way to find a new life for my old college texts. Though,
I'm going to find my physics one, it's well annotated and DS is taking
physics next year.

Cheryl