Old October 7th 04, 12:30 AM
Zander

Thanks Coggo!

All of your answers are most appreciated. I only have 3 full shelves and 2
half shelves at the moment, maybe investing in some more half shelves is in
order. Regarding 1" posts: I heard or read somewhere that 2 elements
minimum between shelves is a good idea, but if 1" posts between shelves can
be used that would great, even though that would be rare, in reality 3"
posts would probably be average.

For some reason I'm adverse to drilling holes in my lid... not to sure why?
So far I just leave my peep hole open at first (about halfway) then close it
when it gets hotter.

I'm looking at a bartlett v6-cf controller - any experience with this unit?

Thanks for the web link!