Old August 8th 03, 06:13 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Katherine
Burgess" wrote:

"Els van Dam" wrote
Katherine, have you ever roasted a chicken with the neck and gibblet parts
tucked in side a plastic sealed bag inside the cavity of the
chicken.....the very first time a cooked a chicken on my own, I did
that.....or..... get the little plastic cushion under a roast, stuck in
the roasting pan....yak yak...... has happend to me as well.

Yes, I have. (Hangs head in shame) I was sipping wine and just forgot
to take them out. Sigh!
Katherine

Well at least that is a good excuse.....must better than mine.....I just
did not know that chickens came that way...come to think of it there was
an awful lot I did not know about.......at that time in my life.....

Els

--
delete doba to email me.....:=))