Old July 29th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
I.E.Z.

Default What do you think of Babylock?

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Me too, Judie. What *is* pinfeed? I have noticed that Nancy of Nancy's
Notions as well as Sewing with Nancy tv series of many decades is a
Babylock person. We would think that Nancy's reputation is very important
to her and that she wouldn't endorse junk. Polly

Welll, for many years Nancy endorsed and used only Pfaffs on her show.
Babylock is a fairly recent change for her, within the past five years I
think.

Iris (not that I have any problem with Nancy, or her notions either!)