Old July 29th 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gen

Default What do you think of Babylock?

I have 2 Babylocks---the Ellageo, which is an embroidery machine. I love
it. I also have the Quest Quilting machine---don't like at all. Will be
selling it eventually. I'm very disappointed in that machine.
Gen

"Sunny" wrote in message
I am on the cusp of trading my Janome 5700 for a mechanical machine.
I've tried both the Janome 1600 and the Babylock model that's
comparable and find (disconcertingly) that I like the Babylock better.
Although it's lighter, it seems quieter and smoother. Also, it has an
extended bed and the Janome doesn't.

Have any of you had experience with Babylock? Please let me know....
our Janome dealer just folded and now we only have one sewing machine
shop in town. They carry Bernina and Babylock....

Sunny