Old July 3rd 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Default Moth help!

On Jul 3, 8:28 am, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
"Olwyn Mary" wrote in message

.. .

IMO the best way is to keep things out and aired.

You're right.

I have one beautiful shawl (among several others) which I inherited from
dh's aunt, and I make sure I wear it at least once every couple of months.

I just don't have that kind of life ... I wore it when we visited them and
then it was forgotten about.

Are you familiar with the Yarn Harlot AKA Stephanie Pearl-McPhee? She
wears her shawl while eating breakfast. I plan to wear mine a lot as
well.
I have a plain one that I often wrap over my shoulders while I am
studying.

Higs,
Katherine