Old October 9th 05, 08:44 AM
bluemaxx

Default AD - kits ending and more kits put up

Hi, all. =) Half of my kit auctions are ending today, in the
late afternoon. I've also put up other kits that are ending
tomorrow, 10-10. A lot of the kits have pairs of lampwork beads in
them at *very reasonable starting prices, and one very special kit has
a hand-made SS lampwork clasp that has been tumbled for lasting
hardness.
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=39305 - you can see all the
auctions here.

And a great big thank you to everyone who has looked at and/or bid on
my auctions. Your purchase is helping me pay for wedding jewelry
beads for my birth-daughter's wedding. =)

hugz,
Linda
JustBeads ID: ladyblue