Old February 13th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Roscoe2

Default Unmounted Storage in cd cases

Hi SAD,

I am so sorry that I have not responded earlier to your post back in
December I believe. Between the holidays and I mean that far back, I
have been very sick, put me in the er and everything. But FINALLY, I
am feeling much better and I am so excited to get back into this
group.

Okay so my stamps come um, as I purchase my stamps from the Angel
Company, any who, I have just learned to index them and now I mount
them and cut them out. I purchase the STANDARD size jewel cases, aka
cd cases, because the slim WILL NOT work. Anyway I place them in the
cd case and I cut a piece of cardstock that is 4.75 x 4.75 and stamp
my images so that I know what they are and then I label them and store
them in a cd turntable on my workspace. So I have two turntables and
I have roughly 160 stamp sets right there at my finger tips and always
in my sight. I think that I have told you this before, but I am so
visual that sometimes it is painful, so this way they are in my sight
line and use them all.

If you want pictures, shoot me an email and I send you a picture.

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754
Team Leader of the