Old October 6th 16, 02:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy Spera

Default What are you stitching?

On 10/5/2016 12:59 PM, Joan Erickson wrote:
Well, since we seem to have some activity here again, I thought it was
time for this ever-popular stash-enabler topic!

I just finished Northern Lights Wolf (mentioned in another post) and
then it was a toss-up on whether I wanted to do a Halloween project (one
of Stoney Creek's designs) or a kit in my stash. I settled on the kit:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Victorian-Ch...item51ec5c9176

Wish I could say I've been stitching but somehow the jigsaw puzzle kick
I've been on has kept the needle out of my hands. Then I started
playing piano again. So much so that I had it tuned for the first time
in years. Only now I've discovered the ringing I thought was the piano
is in my right ear. I do have an Xmas ornament that I started last year.
Perhaps now I'll pick it up that ornament or one of the many projects
that were stashed in my "next project bag."

Nancy