Old August 4th 13, 06:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
D&D

Default Meet Up!!!

Lovely to hear Ginger, and what better place than at a Quilt Show.
I haven't heard of a meet up for some time.

Dee in Oz

"Ginger in CA" wrote in message
After oh! so many years here, Taria and I met up today, at the Long Beach
[CA] Quilt show. O, what a good time we had! Lots of oohing and aahing at
the quilts, drooling over color choices and patterns, applauding the level
of imagination and creativity. We decided there is not much new on the
market that appeals to us.

We also decided this group has certainly gone through changes, with so few
posts. I applaud Pat's group challenge she will be announcing. Is anyone
interested in a "whatchagot box" round?

The meet up today reminded me why quilters in general are great people. And
how we need to support each other.

Ginger in CA
tired, happy to be home, inspired to sew!