Old September 7th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JCT

Default OT OOOOOO empty place

Hi -- It is quiet here. I have spent the day putting things back in
order after all the excitement of the wedding here and all the visiting
family. My fifteen year old granddaughter had this office and use of my
computer to do some homework while she was here. Consequently, I have
been pretty quiet. Now the sheets are clean and mostly back on the
beds and we are eating up leftovers.
Most of the visitors have made it back home (just talked to my daughter
on the phone) The newlyweds are in Spain - haven't heard from them but
don't really expect to until they return.
Now I am about to head down to sit in front of the tv and work on a
baby sweater (hooded top down cardigan). Judy
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
This Ng is Empty ?
mirjam