Old January 4th 05, 06:16 PM
Diana Curtis

I'm working on shaking a cold and making a quilt while I ponder the choices
for a SJ kimono lady... and other things.. so.. the muse is busy, the tired
body is trying to rest.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"Beadseeker" wrote in message
I've been taking a break from designing, but will get back to it as soon

as my
Soft Flex order arrives. I'm curious - what projects is everyone working

on?
I'm planning on doing more healing bracelets with breast cancer pink

ribbon
charms and donating 10% of the sales to the Susan G. Komen foundation, as

I did
before Christmas. I'm also working on a glass order, it's so hard to

decide
which colors to order, from Bullseye, I got a gift certificate for my
birthday.
Also, I'll have some sale dichro pendants up on my website. Have some

cobalt
marquis pattern ones left over from a special order. My scanner has been

acting
up.
I also will be doing another lampwork necklace using Susan Burwash's
pink-mauve beads. I sold the other one and have had several requests for
others.
That's what is going on here. Where is your muse taking you?
Patti
www.pattiwhiteley.com