Old December 3rd 04, 06:38 PM
Kathy N-V

Thanks for the report. I'm so glad I didn't buy them. Beki from
Whimbeads mentioned that she had something similar that would be on
her web site around the end of the year - I'll wait for those and
hopefully, they'll be a lot better.

Kathy N-V

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 13:09:44 -0500, Arondelle wrote
(in message IZ1sd.352$FW1.131@trnddc08):

A while back, Kathy N-V admitted that she was thinking of buy some of
those "Starry Night" millifiori-style beads from FMG. Well, I bought a
couple, and donut and a go-go in the cobalt with stars and moons.

The beads are made in China, and the cobalt is translucent rather than
opaque as I had thought.

I like them, but then, I'm not as particular as some folks. On the
other hand, I probably wouldn't use them in anything that I would sell
or give as a gift to anyone over the age of 18. The go-go is fine, but
the donut has a small void -- an actual hole -- where the canes were not
entirely fused together. That is not acceptable at the price of the item.

Arondelle