Old September 24th 05, 09:54 AM
Sarah Carter

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote in message

Sarah and Carol, so you both still suffer from "Boxinatis ",,,, i
know the feeling , have had it many time after each ,ove ,,, Best
remedy ,,, UNPACKING ,, as much as possible ,,,, put on a mice radio
program and while listening DO IT

I'm trying to get as much as possible done as I can a day now we are settled
in nicely.

I think the main problem was that we had to pack so quickly that everything
got mixed up. I'm decluttering as I unpack and sorting things into other
boxes so items end up in which room they are supposed to go! I have so much
junk!

I've learnt that if I get Stu to empty the bin after I've decluttered, I
don't reclaim any of the things that I've already discarded. *lol*

Sarah
--
http://www.pookledo.com