Old October 2nd 04, 01:11 AM
Neil Marsh

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 15:21:45 GMT, "Don T"
wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=Google+Search

Googled already (though I used "supplier" rather than "dealer"), got
25.5K+ hits. Too many to sort though and lacking in current
information like who got closed down for selling precursors to meth
cooks. Adding "ammonium chloride" to the search narrows it to 18,
none of which are area dealers. Changing that to "sal ammoniac' gets
one hit with more than I ever wanted to know about phosphoric acid.

So, I asked the group.

Peter replied by e-mail and mentioned what smelly stuff ammonium
chloride is to use. This puts me in a dilemma. Do I find something
else, or go ahead and use it so the wife will demand I go buy an
exhaust fan system? Hmmmm....decisions, decisions.

Cheers!
Neil