Old May 9th 11, 10:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sartorresartus

Default Old dog, new trick

OK, OK, I'll try. I have just been a naughty girl and ordered a few
more gadgets, too. Can't wait till they arrive, hopefully tomorrow.
There's a binding tool, a pressing thingy, a leather thimble (which I
hope will replace the finger cots) ,a spare Aunt Becky and some glue.
Oh and some insul-fleece to make a teapot cover for DD. I shall be
good and turn that out properly. Deal?

I'm a little more organized than I used to be, but I always seem to be
in the wrong place somehow. I have most of my gadgets tamed, but just
once in a while they play hide-and-seek, especially if I am in a hurry
to get something finished. I take them out, put them down, and they
run away and hide. I find them weeks later in the cutlery drawer, or
in the bathroom cabinet. They do it on purpose, you know!

Nel
(Gadget Queen)