they
wear down faster. Use a harder or more wear resistant metal (18K white
gold,
for example.

Some years ago, I used to make a few bracelets from stainless steel. Is it a
practical proposition to mount cubic zirconia "jewels" in them? There was a
fair amount of shock when the bracelet was closed
...Using epoxy-glue gave a poor result, either because the glue spoiled the
refectivity of the stone, or the shock loosened it.

I am only a hobbyist, so please do nto waste too much tiime on this.

With kind regards to all thos who provide me with much entertainment and
information on this site
- G.H.Ireland

--
_ _________________________________________
/ \._._ |_ _ _ /' Orpheus Internet Services
\_/| |_)| |(/_|_|_ / 'Internet for Everyone'
_______ | ___________./
http://www.orpheusinternet.co.uk
I could not agree more! There are many discussions about which software to use for design and rendering, but why worry about the quality of rendering the original design can be set so bad that stones are never?
A major benefit of us all that we can piece we just edit the file, or find some other casting wax and cast to grow again after the discovery of a problem. Had been carved by hand or piece of jewelry made from wire and sheet, it would be a very costly mistake. Stones and settings I had problems initially, but once you learn how easy it is to small to allow for clearance between the right is.
As Pat says the study, other jewelers work, how they set their stones particular focus. Claw design, size and location. Once you have a good understanding of the basic design and incredibly detailed pieces you find any traditional jewelers will scare the hell out of running can cause.
A pendant designed to make it as simple or complex as you like. Then imagine how long it would take to hand carve all matching earrings or make? Then copy, paste, scale down and Rhino mirror and there you have your earrings!
With a bit of practice with under 60 seconds you should be able to produce basic earrings hook attachment pin or perhaps a bit of extra time.
In this case we're all lucky, we make advances in traditional jeweler designs also show why do not we all can not imagine Rafael and the world that we just are not buying their software around like other software developers People, we are all masters. Let's begin to show the world images of beauty ornaments that really sang to manufacture and practical to wear.
Please, just as the adverts say bra with stones scattered around with no more bizarre creations, "showing no sign of support!" !
Ads