Old September 26th 08, 12:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Edna

Default A new craft shop

"Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)"
wrote in message ...
We have a new craft shop on the island, just a few yards down the road
from us. It will avoid having order over the internet or take a two hour
boat trip to mainland Orkney (and two hours to get back again)
Here's its website http://tinyurl.com/44cnxu
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK

Your new craft shop looks a great place to browse Bruce and how convenient
for you.

Did I ever tell you my great-grandfather was born in Scotland but from
exactly where I have not been able to ascertain, James Russell was a very
common name and the family certificates relating to him just state Scotland.

Edna in Sydney