Old February 2nd 08, 05:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
mbstevens

Default Asbestos-Followup

wrote:
In rec.crafts.jewelry on or about Thu, 31 Jan 2008 22:20:49 -0800 we
heard the sounds of a voice named "Andrew Werby"

snip flame war about asbestos

I suspect that the thing that really kills jewelers,
along with other sedentary workers, is not taking
time for proper exercise. But in the nonce
I can get along perfectly with asbestos substitutes.
Some of the new ceramics really do reflect and/or insulate the heat. My ceramic
soldering pads work really well. I have one that is like rolled paper, another
that is a slab with little holes through it. If it's burning your hands that
worries you, there are lots of commercial gloves that are good for that.

(BTW, ..Taze.., that is one irritating website.
Kinda funny, though.)