Old June 28th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Zk

Default Show & Tell: clay and beads...and more clay

I really like the green faux stone beads! Remind me of Japanese architecture
/ pottery / woodworks. Do you make the shaped ones with a mold?

Your crocheted rope is great too! Looks so nice, tight and even.

Where did you get your bottles for the bottle of hope projects? I wonder if
there's somewhere local I could get some -- was thinking about covering them
with bead weaving.
--
KathyZ

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
Quickly uploaded to my Flickr account...

Feedback welcome!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/penguintrax/
--
Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com