Old September 15th 06, 07:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Paulette Insall

Default AD: New beads/pendants on Ebay & new art prints

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've just had too many things going on
lately. Hoping things will kind of slow down a bit now that Aiden's started
preschool...which has been a huge adjustment for us...well probably more for
me. LOL! But on the bright side, I'm hoping it will give me more time to
create. Only time will tell...

Well I'm now so totally obsessed with doing off mandrel stuff thanks to a
generous demo by the very talented and sweet Andrea Guarino last month up in
Washington. So go take a peek at all my off mandrel bead/pendant goodies
up on eBay right now.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZflutterbearies

Open my Heart

It's Coming...

Call to my Heart

Falling Rain

Also, I put up more art note cards on Etsy and also am offering the same
illustrations as art prints suitable for framing. Thanks to everyone who
commented on them previously!!! I truly appreciate your kind words and
support!!!

http://spiglass.etsy.com

Hugs,
Paulette
--
SPIglass Studio ~ handmade art glass beads & jewelry
http://www.spiglass-studio.com ------------beads available for immediate

My blog - http://www.spiglass-studio.com/myblog/myblog.html

Ebay auctions - ID flutterbearies
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZflutterbearies