Old October 20th 05, 06:23 PM
Sandy Foster

Default Finished!

In article 1129795636.185603@idlweb, melinda wrote:

I've finished the two camera pouches that I started
last week. They're quite simple and easy to make
and yes, they are quilted the old Janome I've got
will at least do straight line quilting.

Basic construction is a quilted panel about 17cm
wide and 35cm long folded and stitched to make a
pouch with flap over the front with velcro fastening.
I then lined the pouch and used a wide commercial
bias binding around the flap, I rounded off the
corners of the flap.

While they don't look perfect they should do the job,
and I made them all by myself without a pattern :-)

Congratulations, Melinda! Do we get to see them?
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education