Old April 3rd 04, 10:13 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 15:04:43 -0600, LLWeisse wrote:

I recently picked up two skeins of a yarn/thread equivalent to J & P Coats
Crochet Nylon. Does anyone know of purse patterns using this yarn? I do
already have the small one skein bag patterns. Also, I both knit and
crochet.

I don't have a pattern... my mom taught me how do do a crochet shellstitch
purse ages ago... but we've never 'had' a pattern as far as I know....
I can dig it out of my drawer and see if I can make you one (a pattern, I
mean, giggle.... I mean, I'd LOVE to make you a purse... I'd love to make
ALL my friends here 'something'... but, alas... I simply can't!)
Noreen
CraftersLink Vendor # 25841 (yippee!)

--
http://www.hostultra.com/~knitche