Old January 30th 13, 09:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design[_3_]

Default ladies dress pants

Belinda Alene wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 18:12:45 -0800, "BEI Design"
wrote:

Belinda Alene wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 00:12:49 -0800, "BEI Design"
wrote:

Junob @teranews.com wrote:
On 3/5/2013 1:47 PM, Belinda Alene wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^
snip good advice

Juno

Juno, have you been time traveling??? How does the
future
look?

;-

Beverly

Dear Beverly, enjoy the incorrect time stamp
courteousty
of my two year old grandson. I believe I have all
time
settings correct now and am hiding the keyboard from
young hands.

LOL! Watch out for cats, as well.

Beverly

The cats stay off the computer desk. It is the little
boy who climbs up the chair to stand on the desk to grab
the hidden keyboard and then starts typing. I love him
dearly, but I am thinking about a lockable cupboard style
desk.

I grew up hearing that having grandchildren was a
person's best revenge on their own children. Very true,
but less fun when the grandchild and child live with you.

I adore my daughters and grandchildren, but I must confess
that their living 10 miles from my own home contributes
mightily to that emotion. :-}

--
Beverly