Old March 31st 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Default FA: Vintage Complete Punch Bowl Set Pinwheel Diamond NM

This is a one-time posting to your group. After reading your FAQ, it
appears that such an item might be of interest to some of your readers
even though it is an already finished item rather than a tool or
material for working glass. If this kind of post, on occasion, is
unwelcome, please reply here to this post and I will cease and desist
from additional posts. And I apologize for the tag at the end of the
post which is automatically placed there by my free news-server every
time I make a post. Thank you.

FA: Vintage Complete Punch Bowl Set Pinwheel Diamond NM