Old September 3rd 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Janey

Default FA Collection Dolls dress clothing patterns 1880s

Title: Puppenmutterchens Nahschule by Agnes Lucas Schnittmuster &
Pausevorrichtung ,Contains seven patterns (one missing sadly) loose
within hard board cover..VGC.
This consists of a collection of seven victorian patterns for dolls
clothing,within a board cover,each with it's own lovely pictorial
cover. I picked these up recently in an antique fair in Brittany in
western France.They were produced I think in Germany and the script on
the patterns is in French.They really are a georgeous
collection,beautifully graphic and extremely scarce.I would guess that
they date to the 1880s or possibly a little earlier.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT