Old March 23rd 12, 03:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Joy Beeson

Default Has anyone ever MacGyvered way to have regular sewing machine hold thread cone?

I have a cone of thread dangling from my curtain rod, bottom up. Works
fine -- but my sewing machine happens to have a lever with a smooth
hole in it quite close to one of the spool pins.

I have also set a cone in a box on the floor and run the thread up to
the machine. The box makes the cone less likely to be knocked over,
and keeps the thread clean if I do kick it.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net

Any advertisement linked to one of my words
was linked without my permission
and is probably a scam.