Old March 22nd 17, 06:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Post new pics

On Wed, 22 Mar 2017 10:38:26 -0500, Joan Erickson
wrote:

On 3/22/2017 7:21 AM, Violet Stitches wrote:

Hi Violet!

Let me be the first to welcome you to RCTNP!!! You have some really
interesting projects you've done and your work looks beautiful!

I really like the bluebird one and commend you on your good work. Crewel
is probably my least favorite form of needlework to do, but I like how
it looks.

One woman's meat - another womans - I LOVED THE CREWEL!! I have
more crewel and needlepoint around my place than anything else. Don't
listen to that Joanie!

They are all very nice, second to crewel I love samplers too