Old April 21st 05, 05:49 AM
Jalynne

I got it, thanks....now go home!

Shona in NZ wrote:
Ok, I tried a different e-address, Sent!

Shona who should go home in NZ

"Shona in NZ" wrote in message

Jalynne, I tried to send but it bounced. email me on shona dot lamoureaux
at agresearch dot co dot nz

Shona in NZ

"Jalynne" wrote in message

If someone could send me a copy ASAP, I'd sure appreciate it. I lost it
when my laptop crashed, and Jeanne needs some information from it,
because she accidentally left hers in NZ. Thanks for your help.
--
Jenn/Jalynne
navy Wife, homeschooling mom, 1st soprano in Tacoma Symphony Chorus