Old July 2nd 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB

Default Please could you all Delete part of those LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG letters

LOL I just post more to aggravate them, unless it's a group I care about ;-)

Donna

Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply wrote:
I don't mind pleasant requests for accommodation, but I do mind the
groups where they label you with unprintable adjectives if you don't
post per their preference.

DAB wrote:
Good point Nickie......I sub to several groups and pretty much go
with the flow....some don't care how you post, others are diehard
bottom posters only.