Old July 1st 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Jan[_2_]

Default Please could you all Delete part of those LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG letters

"DA" don't live wrote in message
David, top posting is considered poor netiquette, and will get you flamed
in most USENET groups. Hope this explains better than I can.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette
DA

Generally, I avoid top posting because I'm aware that some consider it to be
poor netiquette. However, I've never understood the reason and don't see
anything in the Wikipedia reference to explain it. Personally, I find it is
generally quicker to read top-posted messages, especially when I have to
scroll multiple times to get to the actual post.

--
Jan in MN