Old September 1st 03, 02:42 AM
Diana Curtis

That is such a sane idea. No more mismatched socks. No more getting mad at
DH for taking mine and stretching them out.
Thats what Im going to do... a gross of socks for each, with each getting a
different color. Neither of us mistakes Megs for ours. She still gets cute
ones but this time Im still buying a gross so there isnt that matching
problem. GRrrrrrrr. Ok.. maybe not a gross but a nice dozen each sounds
good.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Ruth in Happy Camp" wrote in message
Final solution: Buy a gross of same stock sock and throw away all the old
ones.
--
Ruth in Happy Camp
"teleflora" wrote in message
.. .

"John Freese" wrote in message
they're great for sorting black vs. blue socks too!
Helen in MN

I solved that problem. I put DH's socks in one of those mesh bags that

go
in the washing machine and then throw the whole bag in the drawer. I

held
my breath for a few days, but it's been a couple weeks now and he hasn't
said anything.

Cindy