Old February 10th 15, 08:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Danny Breidenbach

Default Eyes -- an update

On Monday, January 26, 2015 at 1:41:37 PM UTC-6, Danny Breidenbach wrote:
On Friday, January 23, 2015 at 8:57:26 AM UTC-6, Danny Breidenbach wrote:

Last night I stitched with the new specs. Again: so far so good.

Maybe I spoke too soon. I think it has a lot to do with how much light I have and how tired my eyes are. (Duh.) In three nights I have 1 good, 1 bad, and 1 in between. It's all the damn quarter stitches in this chart!

I bought a pair of $10 readers at CVS. I think +2.00 maginification. I perched those on the end of my nose, along with my regular glasses. I could look right over the tops at my TV and stuff, and without moving my head, look down through them at my chart and work.

Very nice. Especially if I don't care what I look like. Next time I'm on an airplane doing this ... we'll see if I screw up the inhibition.