Old November 4th 13, 12:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep[_3_]

Default Screwed up using my stash - help- advice needed.

On Friday, September 27, 2013 11:30:58 PM UTC-4, Karen C wrote:
wrote:

I thought I'd get cute and use up a lot of leftover black tapestry wool for a ndlpt project as background. I ran out of one batch and started another. AGH - there are more shades of black than are dreamt of......

Now - do I tear out the whole background, buy a ton of new and restitch? Or do I try to match either one of the other of the black I have? I have no shade numbers or brand names. It could be a wild goose chase.

I hate to think of tearing out many hours of work, but.....I want it to look decent.

Surprise! There are a million shades of black and a million shades of

white.

But only 50 shades of gray...

ducking and running