Old November 29th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default OT Turkey Alert!

Take your receipt in and tell them they owe you the ENTIRE DINNER. they
ruined yours. On Turkey Day of all days!
This is a good time for tears....let them know just how EMBARRASSED you
were.and let them know you lost Face with your DD.

Butterfly

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
I wish I could tell you the dog grabbed the turkey off the stove. I wish I
could tell you I dropped it on the floor and it got coated with quilting
fuzzies.
Nope.
It smelled funny.
I pondered about it overnight and tossed it in the trash. It just
smelled funny.
So we had a really very nice Thanksgiving feast without the Big
Bird. Maybe it would have been okay but I just couldn't take the risk.
DD had asked me to teach her how to roast a turkey. Fortunately, she had
so much company come in that she missed this one. Wasn't a good time for
cooking lessons. At least I wasn't appearing live on the food network.
More Spam, anyone? Polly