Old June 28th 07, 04:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Default To all Brits ,,,, ARE YOU SAFE ???

Olwyn Mary wrote:
Spike Driver wrote:

Gail is in good spirits but will need a lot of assistance when she get
home. She is still in the "Rehab Institute of Chicago,
http://www.ric.org/ .
It has a very neat web sight.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Sounds like she is in the right place for her at present, although it is
also very hard on you, having to drive all that way to see her.

Will you be able to arrange for the support she needs when you get her
home again? Will your insurance cover it?? (One thing I have found
out over the years is that cleaning help - such a simple thing - is
invaluable. In fact, I called our local agency the other day to arrange
some for me and dh.)

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans

Olwyn Mary,
I have good insurance but never thought of long term care insurance. I
have to pay out of pocket for home care. I am make just enough to miss
help and Medicare does not pay for long term home care.

Yes, she is in the right spot now. Thanks for the king thoughts.
Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail