Old September 19th 03, 11:21 PM
Diana Curtis

Im all for it. Would someone please win the lottery and finance this please?
Soon. :-)
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Deirdre S." wrote in message
How about we have an annual RCB Convention ... on the left coast of
the US one year, the right another, the middle another, Alaska,
Florida, the SW, Canada, South America, Africa, Europe, Oz...?

And the private jet would just pick people up along the way. All paid
for by the RCB Foundation, with our incidentals tax deductible as
'professional development'.

Deirdre

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:42:03 -0700, "Diana Curtis"
wrote:

Can you slip all the way to Wi?? Id really like to meet up with you too.

Its
not that far. A few days drive... oh.. pick Deidre up first, ok? She can
teach us a few things about beads, Im sure.
Diana