Old September 19th 03, 02:54 AM
Jalynne

Default I made earrings today...

Don't have photos yet, but hope to soon. I wish i could use better findings, but
i'll get there. I just had fun making them for me to wear. Went to take dd to
ballet today, and some of the moms commented on them, and want to buy some...so i may
be making jewelry this weekend. AAAAck. I just need to get crimp beads and pliers,
and more beads, of course.

Oh, and I"m gonna be at Shipwreck Beads on the 1st of October...not sure what time
yet, but DH graciously said he'd stop so i could look around. What a guy!

--
Jalynne