Old September 30th 17, 09:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sharoncapps

Default Nordic Needle

I didn't go because I just didn't want to fight the crowds and I don't
really need anything right now. I wonder if they intend to have the online
store or if they will close that too. I had found that they were not doing
as well service wise when it came to something that they had to order for
you. It seemed like it took forever to get and sometimes they even forgot
to order it. I had several bad experiences like that. One took over two
months for me to get. Hope you guys got some good specials and had a good
lunch. I love Olive Garden.
Sharon in MN

"Arliss Link" wrote in message
Did you get over there? I was on the road out of Bismarck at 6 a.m. Joan
and I (and her co-worker) met in the parking lot of a Now-closed restaurant
a block away and walked over to Nordic Needle. Shopping was not fun - a half
hour in line to have fabric cut, then trying to find some things that may or
may not have been there. Finally, at least 45 minutes in the checkout line.

After we met back at our cars in the parking lot, we had a nice lunch at
Olive Garden. It's where Joan and I usually go.

There are some excellent stores elsewhere that have great online shopping.
One of my favorites is Needle in a Haystack in Alameda, CA. But I do spread
my "wealth" around.

Arliss, in Bismarck