Old December 20th 10, 04:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
MargW

Default Model Stitching

Craftslady wrote:
I would like to get into model stitching. Not sure how to go about
it. Anyone have and suggestions.

Thank you
Craftslady

Some designers will have a page on their website detailing how to go
about it. You usually have to submit a swatch of stitching so they can
see the quality of your work. Most designers have several people
stitching for them. Be prepared to follow the pattern very closely,
checking for errors, and recording the amount of time and materials
used. Materials are normally supplied.

Also check your LNS. Sometimes they need models stitched. I've stitched
models for a shop and for a designer.

Don't expect to get rich G I do it for stash and for the fun of
stitching something I might not otherwise do.

MargW