Old July 7th 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

Default AD - Art Deco Beads and More!

Awww..... Thanks Katie!
"Ebay Fork"...LOL!...*snort*
I wonder if the pound button (#) on your keyboard would work.
Your bead tantrums just crack me up!

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"

"katieW." wrote in message
ps.com...
Oh, just kill me already!!!!

I want to find a giant EBay Fork and stab at anyone inching toward the
Bid Button!!!!!! The discs especially make me SWOON!!!!! You
continue to amaze me with each new set!!!!

Katie, sobbing quietly in the corner

On Jul 6, 8:31 pm, "Dawn ^..^" wrote:
Hi Y'all,

I've just listed 3 new sets of beads on ebay tonight.
There's a big set of orphan beads. Eighty beads in a strand that

measures
over 4 feet long!
There's also a set of sparkling raku disc beads and WOW, do these ever

have
impact in numbers!
My favorite set has to be "Art Deco" inspired by the clean lines and

fleur
designs of the Art Deco Style. It reminds me of all the old hotels along
South Beach in Miami, only this set of beads was made with what
else?....Raku! They are alive with color!

Why don't you click on over and take a peek....http://tinyurl.com/qyva7

Thanks for looking!
Have a beady-utiful weekend!