Old October 22nd 09, 03:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

Default Attn: Mirjam ....

"Linda Lee" wrote in message
Can you use a spray bottle of water and ? and slowly pull it apart and
leave it flat? I wouldn't put it in the dryer.

It's not stuck together (I didn't explain that well) it's just the the
fibers stick together if they touch. It's like the little tiny fibers are
some how sticking to one another when they come in contact with one another.
It used to be really soft and sunggly and now, after over a decade of
neglect (on my part) it's rough and scratchy and sticks to itself.

I'm sure it doesn't help the situation that since developing an allergy to
fragrance I no longer use any dryer sheets or fabric softeners.

Thanks,
Murielle