Old June 5th 07, 07:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit

Default Spam is not welcome here!

The charter for this newsgroup states that all advertising should go in
the rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace, and like it or not, since you are
not a regular participant in this newsgroup, you are, unfortunately, a
spammer.

Please go Google for the FAQ entitled, "Advertising on Usenet: How to
do it, how not to do it," to find out what you did wrong and Google for
"Boulder Pledge" to find out why.

wrote:
Hi to Everyone,
I am new to machine knitting. I have had my machine for over a year
but couldn't figure it out on my own. Then I met this gal in the
group and she put out this DVD to learn to knit on the machine.