Old July 4th 07, 10:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

Default OT - Our Beloved Buffy is gone

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message
"Laura J" wrote in message
Hi Gem,

I'm not in here much these days but I saw your post and just had to
reply. I am so sorry to hear about Buffy. I know how much she means to
you and Matthew. I still can picture the photo you sent of her in my
head. My thoughts are with you two and Casper too (it must be lonely and
confusing for him).

LauraJ

Thank you, Laura! Matthew and I are slowly adjusting, although I have to
admit to finding myself turning on the laundryroom light a couple of times
to check on Buffy like I always used to while passing the door.

Although I reckon it's about twenty years since Pippin went we still find
ourselves holding upen a door so that his tail won't be trapped when we
close it.

There's still a cat shaped hole in our hearts and the dog shaped one will
stay in yours for a long time. It's better than forgetting them.

Mary