Old November 9th 03, 12:54 AM
Teresa in Colorado

I know - I use this feature a whole lot!
It doesn't have a way to block messages that have been crossposted.
Unfortunately.
--
Teresa in Colorado

The Presser Foot
Sewing Machine Sales, Service, Supplies, and More
www.thepresserfoot.com
--
"Debbi" wrote in message
Go to Message, then down to Create Rule. Unfortunately, don't know how to
tell OE to filter crossed messages, but this is how I get rid of the porn
spam.

Debbi in SO CA

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
I am not sure exactly how, but OE has options to create rules to filter

out
specifics you create.
How to make it work in this case is something I dont know.
But I empathize..
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Teresa in Colorado" wrote in message
ink.net...
I wish we could block messages that are crossposted to more than one
newsgroup.
Sigh.