Old July 12th 09, 03:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Marilee M

Default Vacation!!

We will be leaving tomorrow on vacation and will be gone for three
weeks. We are going to the mountains, will be with our RV group for the
first week, then go on to another location with a couple for the next
two weeks. We will be about 30 miles from Truckee and Lake Tahoe.
Looking forward to attending the craft faire at Graeagle, use to take
part in it but the fee got too high. At that time I was doing mostly
fabric and wood crafts, would love to see how my beaded jewelry would
sell there. I had breast cancer 4+ years ago and haven't done a good
show, just a little Christmas one and they don't spend much money!!!
Hope to have a lot of posts to read when we get home.
Marilee