Old February 16th 04, 11:37 PM
the other one

(gouda) wrote in message . com...
Help! I used Stitch Witchery to add a border on a skirt, which I have
subsequently removed from the skirt. The inside hem now has leftover
Stitch Witchery all over it, which has generated giant snags in my
brand new pantyhose!

How on earth do I remove this stuff???

Thanks!

gouda

I'm sure there are better ways, but I did this with something years
ago. Heat it with your iron held about an inch above the goo. Zap
the mess with steam - then rub with a wide, flat eraser. Don't over
heat it. You don't want that mess seeping deeper into your fabric.
Just soften it up so it will give up it's hold. It may not take it
all off, but you'll save your pantyhose!

Gail